Do you consider yourself a EMF Radiation expert, or are you at least reasonably knowledgeable on the subject? Are the dangers of EMF Radiation something you are concerned about and/or interested in? Are you looking to write articles to share your knowledge with others on the internet?
If you answered yes, then read on.
My name is David, and I run radiationhealthrisks.com. We’re looking for a knowledgeable EMF radiation hobbyist or expert who can help us grow our website. The quality and helpfulness of our quality content matters most to us.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about something you know a lot about, home repair projects! If you know your way around EMF Radiation dangers, we want you to write for us.
If you take on this project, you’ll be helping to educate people about this topic. Again, the quality and helpfulness of the content is the most important thing.
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from something you are knowledgeable about, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making your content the most useful and beneficial to the reader. If you do well, we’ll give you a consistent work, where you can set your own schedule while working from home.
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of RF (and other EMF) Radiation
- Must have helpful article writing samples
- Ability to really be helpful to the reader in your writing
- Capacity to write between 2 to 3 articles each month (ranging from 1500 – 4000 words each)
- Competitive freelance rates of 5 cents per word
- Consistent workload every month (between 2 to 3 articles per month. Each article averages between 1500 to 4,000 words long.)
- Set scheduled deadlines you can plan around.
- Stable consistent work
To apply just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the code word “Beets” in the subject line when you apply, so that I know you read this job description. Here is an example of an article from this website: https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/best-emf-protection-pendants/. We will teach you the exact format we are looking for.